Operational Update: Coronavirus
Matthew P. Wagner
To begin, I wish good health and safety to each of you and your families. Disruptive circumstances should cause all of us to shift our perspectives but not relinquish our priorities. That is why I want to connect with you directly to reiterate Pacific Western Bank’s priorities and share the steps we are taking to protect our employees and customers while continuing to serve our communities. Our ability to adhere to these principles stems from the strength and security of Pacific Western Bank.
Branch Operation Changes due to COVID-19
Change in Branch Hours
As of Monday, April 6, 2020, our branch hours will change. We will be open
10:00am - 3:00pm until further notice. This change is in response to our ongoing efforts to protect the health and well-being of our clients and employees. Online banking support and transaction cutoffs remain unchanged.
Federal Coronavirus Relief Loans
We are providing support to our clients and borrowers through the Payroll Protection Program. These loans will come directly from Pacific Western Bank and will be guaranteed by the Small Business Administration (SBA), so you’ll still be working with the bank you know and trust. Please reach out to your Relationship Manager directly.LEARN MORE
Watch for Fraud Scams
A recent FBI public service announcement warns that scammers are leveraging the COVID-19 pandemic to steal money and personal identification information. The agency warned consumers and businesses to do research before clicking on links purporting to provide information on the virus; donating to a charity online or through social media; contributing to a crowdfunding campaign; purchasing products online; or giving up personal information in order to receive money or other benefits.
Our Business Continuity Plan
- We have increased cleaning protocols and frequency in our branch locations.
- We remain open, but we have adjusted our hours, temporarily closed branches and lobby access in some locations.
- Our online banking platform remains fully operational 24-hours a day.
- We encourage clients to utilize online banking whenever possible, to allow ease of access and communication during this challenging time.
- We have a significant portion of our staff members working remotely.
- We have placed restrictions on employee travel to combat potential exposure and spread of COVID-19 to clients and employees alike.